March Is a Great Time For a Trip to Myrtle Beach!!
Spring break will be here before you know it, so why not book a trip to Myrtle Beach? March is a great time to experience and enjoy all that Myrtle Beach has to offer. With numerous festivals and special events planned throughout the month, there’s definitely something for everyone to do!
Get your green on at the beach! Myrtle Beach comes alive in the spirit of the Irish.
• The 29th annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival will be held on Saturday, March 11th. The parade begins on Main Street at 9:00 a.m. followed by a festival from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. with live music, a kid’s area with rides and amusements and multiple vendors.
• The Irish Festival will be held at The Market Common/Valor Park on Saturday, March 11th, from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. offering food, beer, wine, kids festivities, music and multiple vendors.
• Celebrate St. Patty’s day at the Marshwalk on Friday, 3/17th!! Put on your green and head down to Marshwalk for the “Annual Luck of the Marshwalk”! Live music, great food, fun and prizes can all be found at this St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Walk along the Marshwalk and collect coins from each restaurant for a chance to win the pot of gold!! Only those dressed in green can participate. The more coins you collect, the better your chance of winning will be.
If you love cars, you’ll love Myrtle Beach in March!! Spend a week at the beach and experience two great shows.
• The March Spring Break NOPI Nationals Supershow returns to the Myrtle Beach Speedway March 10th – 12th.
• The 29th Annual Pee Dee Street Rodders Run to the Sun car show with more than 3,000 classic and custom cars will be held at the old Myrtle Beach Square Mall March 16th – 18th.